One on One Yoga
This program is designed for individuals wishing personalized instruction as either an introduction to yoga, to address specific health or wellness challenges, or to explore various aspects of yoga. The first session includes an evaluation and assessment of the client’s readiness for yoga generally; specific issues and goals important to the client will be contacted if needed.
This program WILL benefit you:
- If you have an interest in yoga and have no prior experience
- If you have specific health & wellness challenges
- If you want to develop safe yoga practice
Our goal is to help our clients prepare for and enrich their yoga practice. Trainers give individual attention to each participant, guiding them into an at-home yoga program or into a group yoga class.
The methods explored include traditional mid body yoga, modern and classical yoga poises, and flow yoga, as well as strength and breath work connecting mind, body, and spirit!
Jacci has been in the fitness and wellness industry for over 15 years instructing and motivating others through water aerobics and group fitness instruction. She has a master’s degree in Rehabilitation Counseling and an undergraduate degree in in Physical Education. She has numerous certifications such as:
- Certified Yoga Alliance 200 yoga instructor
- IFTA (Interactive Fitness Trainers of America) yoga, aqua certification
- 1st and 2nd degree Reiki Training
- IFTA (Interactive Fitness Trainers of America) certified personal trainer
- Biofeedback & relaxation training
To learn more about Jacci, read her full biography on our Meet Our Fitness Professionals page.
Call Fitness Member Services at 803.787.2023 ext. 309 to set up your appointment
See our menu of services – download our brochure